Terms & Conditions
3. Structure and architecture
4. Provision of materials
5. The beginning of the project
6. Implementation of the project
7. Material from the Customer
8. The completion of the project
9. Requests for changes during the duration of the project
10. Requests for changes after delivery
12. Relation to the platform
13. Information and scope
14. Technical responsibility
16. Domain linking
17. Making the payment
Newify will debit the Customer’s debit card based on achieved milestones. Each milestone is described in detail below. Once a milestone is reached, the customer’s card is automatically charged through PayPal Holdings, Inc.’s platform.
17.1 Milestone 1
Newify will charge the customer’s payment card 10% of the total cost of the project in connection with the Customer filling in the payment form sent by Newify.
17.2 Milestone 2
Newify will charge the customer’s payment card 30% of the total cost of the project after the following activities have been carried out:
– Established a WordPress account that can be transferred to the customer’s web host under milestone 5.
If the customer has a WordPress account before, Newify can transfer the website to the existing account unless otherwise has been communicated between the parties.
– Installation of the necessary plugins for optimizing the website’s functions.
– Establishment of a structure on the website, which includes design by
front page, construction of subpages and sections and correction of menu and footer in accordance to the customer’s existing website unless otherwise stated by the Customer’s Initial meeting with Newify, which is listed under the heading “The assignment scope ”in the submitted quotation.
– Incorporation of text from existing website unless otherwise stated by The customer at the initial meeting with Newify and which is listed under the heading
“The scope of the assignment” in the submitted quotation.
– Change the fonts and / or colors according to the Customer’s wishes as stated at
Initial meeting with Newify and which is listed under the heading “The assignment
scope ”in the submitted quotation. If the Customer has not submitted any requests for fonts and / or colors, Newify will change fonts and / or colors according to what Newify has shown before signed agreement according to item 5.
– Link links and buttons to the correct subpage / section on the website.
– SEO optimization (keyword optimization) which includes HTML header tags, image description (for google), meta description for each page, presentation image, and custom URL slots if necessary.
17.3 Milestone 3
Newify will charge the customer’s payment card 30% of the total cost of the project after the website has been optimized for mobile and adapted to tablets.
17.4 Milestone 4
Newify will charge the customer’s payment card 10% of the total cost of the project after the following activities have been carried out:
– Install web site on web hosting
– Domain linked to website
– Quality control of installed plugins implemented by Newify
– Newify has sent a link to the website, the customer carried out a quality check and gave the go-ahead regarding the website’s design, or communicated comments that have been addressed
If the customer does not communicate any comments within 30 days after Newify has sent a link to the website, the customer’s payment card will be charged regardless.
After the completion of paragraph 17.4, the project is considered complete.